Dram Shop Security Expert Kim Schioldan
Dram Shop Security Expert Kim Schioldan, former Chief Security and Compliance Officer for Hakkasan, oversaw security, risk management, and compliance for over 7,000 employees across 65 casinos, restaurants, nightclubs, bars, and pool parties in 17 countries. Additional accolades include.
- Honorary Deputy Sheriff with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
- Chief Security Compliance Officer for Hakkasan in Las Vegas Nevada
- Vice President of Security Angel Management Group in Las Vegas Nevada
- Security Director for Angel Music Group in Las Vegas Nevada
- Director of Security for Stagecoach County Music Festival in Indio, California
- Director of Security for Music Festival (Golden Voice LLC) in Indio, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Exotic Erotic Festival in San Francisco, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Warfield in San Francisco, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Island Music Festival in San Francisco, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Dave Matthews in San Francisco, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Johnson, UCLA in Los Angeles, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for lands Music Festival in San Francisco, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Country Music Festival in Indio, California
- Security Loss Prevention Consultant for Arts and Music festival in Indio, California
- Security Director and Consultant Bacardi Live, Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida
- Security Director Ameristar Casino and Resort in St. Louis, Missouri
He provides Dram Shop Security Expert Witness Testimony related to risk management and security compliance. Additional areas of expertise include comprehensive risk assessments, policy creation, procedure development, training, and high-risk event management. Simply put, Kim protects employees, customers, and businesses from harm.
Armed with extensive casino operations and nightclub experience, Kim is well-versed in all aspects of security policy, security procedure, security training, and security use of force. His comprehensive insight into industry standard bar operations, nightclub security, responsible alcohol service, and intoxication identification are his foundation for providing powerful dram shop expert witness testimony.
Schioldan’s ability to navigate nightlife successfully is fueled by his commitment to security compliance, customer safety, and risk reduction. By minimizing risk exposure while operating Hakkasan Nightclub, Omnia Nightclub, Jewel Nightclub, and Wet Republic Pool Parry at MGM Grand Casino, Ceasar’s Palace Hotel Casino, and Aria Casino, Kim Schioldan created a name for himself by identifying, mitigating, and eliminating nightclub negligence.
Attorneys across the nation recognize Kim’s extensive experience, respect his opinion and retain his service for assistance with dram shop, liquor liability, alcohol-related personal injury, wrongful death, and premise liability lawsuits.
As a member of The Dram Shop Experts, Kim Schioldan provides comprehensive legal insight and risk management services to casinos, nightclub management companies, bar owners, and large-scale music festivals. A hard worker by nature, it is no surprise that Kim has a long history of professional achievements, including high-profile executive protection and high-risk festival security.
Get in TouchFill out the contact form or call us at (662) 466-6045 to schedule your free consultation.
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 25+ Years of Experience
- 3 Get the Experts